RAH (Reading at Home)
RAH is a PTA sponsored program that encourages students to read when they are away from school. Students record the number of minutes they read and/or an adult reads to them each day and are awarded ribbons and other prizes for their minutes.
· Please record minutes legibly on RAH calendar and list total weekly minutes as well as total minutes for month.
· Please return calendars to your student’s teacher by the 1st of each month. If your child is in part-time school, please return it no later than the 5th (DHES)
· Lunch with the Principal for the top 4 readers each month in each grade. Students may win this honor only once throughout the year.
· Pre-K through 3rd grade will be awarded certificates and prizes for each 500 minutes read.
· 4th and 5th graders will be awarded certificates and prizes for each 1000 minutes read.
DHES School Wide Award
LTES School Wide Award
**Please contact your RAH Committee with any questions or comments**
RAH Chair: Michele Brown
Additional calendars can be found in the school offices or below
LTES RAH winners lunch date with principal:
2016-17 RAH Lunch Dates
October 11/1 (Later due to 1st grade field trips)
December 1/3 (Due to Winter Break)
June TBD - No lunches. All school Popsicle celebration
DHES RAH winners lunch date with principal: